Applications for the 2018 BOLT Leader class are now open! You do not have to have been a BOLTer or have any previous outdoor experience to be a BOLT Leader, just a willingness to learn!
Please review the following if you are thinking about applying:
- Our Mission and Philosophy
- Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- The BOLTer Experience
- The Leader Experience
- Requirements and Eligibility to Lead
The BOLT Leader application comes in two parts:
- Part I is currently open, and is due on December 6th, 2017. This part only takes a minute, and is for us to collect your contact information.
- Part II will open on December 14th, and is due on January 14th, 2018. Part II requires you to write a few essays about yourself. In addition, there is also a required recommendation letter from an advisor or supervisor (non-peer) that should be emailed to BOLT@brown.edu by January 14th, 2018.
Interviews will take place at the start of the Spring 2018 semester. You will be interviewed by former BOLT Leaders and be informed about the outcome shortly after!
Applications to our 2017 BOLT Trip are closed. Applications for the 2018 BOLT Trip will open in Spring 2018.
Requests for financial aid are to be submitted through a separate form, available here.