Applications for the 2018 BOLT Leader class are now open! You do not have to have been a BOLTer or have any previous outdoor experience to be a BOLT Leader, just a willingness to learn!
Please review the following if you are thinking about applying:
- Our Mission and Philosophy
- Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- The BOLTer Experience
- The Leader Experience
- Requirements and Eligibility to Lead
The BOLT Leader application comes in two parts:
- Part I closed December 6th, 2017.
- Part II closed on January 18th, 2018. Look out for the next round of leader applications midway through the Fall 2018 semester!
If you completed Part II of the application, we will reach out to you about an interview via email in the next few days! Interviews will be conducted by former BOLT Leaders and you will be informed of the outcome shortly after.
Remember to have your required recommendation letter from an advisor or supervisor (non-peer) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm EST January 29th, 2018.
Applications to our 2017 BOLT Trip are closed. Applications for the 2018 BOLT Trip will open in Spring 2018.
Requests for financial aid are to be submitted through a separate form, available here.