BOLT groups meet regularly throughout the fall and spring semesters (usually over dinner). In addition, there are a number of events for all BOLT groups.
- Aug 26 (Sat) 8:30am-5pm: Please return to Brown by this time to pick up your key from Residential Life and move into your room. Brown Meal plans start up on Sep 5th or 8th depending on whether you are new or returning students. See below.
- If you live on-campus and need an extra day due to flight schedules due to religious observances or for long distance travel such as CA to RI or international travel, please let the summer managers know. They can submit an earlier arrival date to accommodate your travel and travel recovery needs based on our agreement with Res Life.
- Aug 27 (Sun): 12 noon-7pm: Pre-Trip Prep Meeting in Alumnae Hall. *absolutely required Pre-trip Meeting.
- Here you will meet your Leaders and fellow BOLTers, receive requested gear, pack your packs, make sure you have everything, start working iwth your group and get ready to go.
- Aug 28- Sep 2 (Mon-Fri) 6:40 am 48 Olive St: Fall Trip!
- Sep 1 (Fri) 7-9pm: Post Trip Banquet, Alumnae Hall
- Sep 2 (Sat) New Transfer and RUE students orientation and meal plan begins with breakfast.
- Sep 3 (Sun) 9:30am-1pm: Gear Cleanup & Informal Debrief in Alumnae Hall — Email us over the summer if you have Meiklejohn Training, we need to factor this into our planning for BOLT group debrief activities, gear recollection and clean-up.
- Sep 5 (Tues) Returning students – academic year meal plan starts at breakfast.
- Sep 10 (Sun): Leadership Workshop I: Leadership Styles & Effective Communication
- Sep 16 (Sat): BOLT Wars, Pembroke Field.
- Sep 21 (Thurs) 8-9pm: Slide Show and Photo Contest. Salomon 001.
- Oct 11 (Wed) 7:30-9:30 pm Leadership Workshop 2: Conversations on Inclusive Leadership. Smitty B (basement rooms)
- Mid to late October – Meet up with BOLT Groups and 1:1 Check-ins with leaders!
- Nov 11 (Sat) 5-7:30 pm: Thanksgiving Pot Luck Celebration. All BOLT, all BOLTer years and friends invited. Location: Central Congregational Church (296 Angell Street, come in side door by the office sign)
- Late November, Early December –Meet up with BOLT Groups for End of Semester Dinners and 1:1 Check-ins with leaders.